Greetings to everyone! I hope this week’s post finds all of you happy, healthy, and doing well. We’ll continue sharing severe weather preparedness information this week with an infographic on preparing an emergency kit than can be used year round. There are many other interesting topics to cover this week, so let’s get started.
- A very unusual find. “Here’s Something Rare: a Martian Crater That isn’t a Circle. What Happened?“
- This is a very thought provoking read. “Chemistry education must change to help the planet: here’s how.”
- We’re very familiar with the weather on our planet, but the topic of space weather is discussed infrequently. What makes space weather so important and unique is that it can affect everyone on our planet at the same time.
- As our climate changes, the effects on ocean life will not be subtle.
- An ongoing heat wave in India with temperatures to 111F has millions of people looking for any way to stay cool.
- As we approach the peak of tornado activity in the USA, here’s a detailed look at tornado probability by month and year across the lower 48 states.
SEVERE WEATHER SAFETY
Please keep in mind that ONLY your local National Weather Service office, NOAA Weather Radio, or reliable broadcast media are the BEST sources of important, timely, and potentially life-saving, information on winter storm watches, warnings, and other related weather advisories! None of the links on this website should be used for life-&-death decisions or the protection of property!
That’s a wrap for this post! Thanks to everyone for stopping by. A big ‘Thank You’ to my followers in social media. If you’re on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, or Facebook, let’s connect! As for the COVID-19 pandemic, stay safe, stay positive, and test negative!
See you next Saturday!
Media inquiries: email@example.com
Please note: queries regarding marketing, promotions, sales schemes, prizes, or papers/research that have not been under & approved by scientific peer review will not be accepted.
Copyright © 1998 – 2022 Tornado Quest, LLC