Greetings to everyone! I hope this weeks post finds all of you healthy and your week is going well. From flower growth in Antarctica to drought conditions across the western USA, we’ve a lot to cover this week…so let’s get started.
- Since its arrival on Mars just a year ago, the NASA Perseverance rover has made some astounding accomplishments. Its future holds even more spectacular potential.
- It’s not quite like the real thing, but fake snow is better than no snow at all.
- As our climate warms and changes, so has the flower growth in Antarctica.
- Based on NASA and NOAA data, historic sea-level rise predicted within the next thirty years.
- Drought conditions across the western contiguous USA are bad. In fact, they haven’t been this bad in approximately 1,200 years.
- ICYMI: A new study from NOAA presents information about ‘dangerously fast’ growth in atmospheric methane.
- The latest drought outlook from NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center predicts drought conditions to persist well into late spring across almost half of the contiguous USA.
WINTER WEATHER SAFETY
Please keep in mind that ONLY your local National Weather Service office, NOAA Weather Radio, or reliable broadcast media are the BEST sources of important, timely, and potentially life-saving, information on winter storm watches, warnings, and other related weather advisories! None of the links on this website should be used for life-&-death decisions or the protection of property!
That’s a wrap for this post! Thanks to everyone for stopping by. A big ‘Thank You’ to my followers in social media. If you’re on Twitter, Tumblr, or Instagram, let’s connect! As for the COVID-19 pandemic, get vaccinated, sport a good fitting quality mask, practice good hand-washing hygiene, mind your social distancing, stay positive, and test negative!
See you next Saturday!
Media inquiries: email@example.com
Please note: queries regarding marketing, promotions, sales schemes, prizes, or papers/research that have not been under & approved by scientific peer review will not be accepted.
Copyright © 1998 – 2022 Tornado Quest, LLC